This is a SALES position. To be considered for it, you MUST have a proven track record of success in direct consumer sales, preferably with commissions/overrides representing a significant portion of your total compensation.
One of the nation’s most historic, yet dynamic and progressive cemetery organizations, the Forest Lawn Cemetery Group is currently seeking to add Family Service Representatives to our team at Lakeside Cemetery in Hamburg and St. Matthew’s Cemetery in West Seneca.
In this professional sales position, a Family Service Representative will guide families through the decision making process for the purchase of cemetery space and related products/services for cremation or casketed burial on either a “pre-need” (before a death occurs) or “at-need” (when a death has occurred) basis. You will also be responsible for delivering our peerless customer service to all.
As a Forest Lawn Group Family Service Representative you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible, full-time work schedule
- Competitive base salary $35,000. plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental coverage, 401(k) with discretionary profit sharing, life insurance and more.
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- You MUST have a proven track record of success in direct consumer sales, preferably with commissions/overrides representing a significant portion of your total compensation.
- An experienced sales professional with strong, well-developed sales skills, including an emphasis on personal prospecting, presentation, closing, objections and rebuttals.
- Customer focused, able to demonstrate specific instances of outstanding service, including identifying and anticipating needs, delivering to expectations and follow through.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Proactive, demonstrating initiative, perseverance and creativity in meeting stated objectives, able to effectively problem-solve around challenges to achieve objectives.
- Proficient in using computers and software, including Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Outlook, Outlook calendars, and PowerPoint.
To apply, upload your resume and cover letter below indicating your desire to be considered for the Family Service Representative opportunity at Lakeside/St. Matthew’s Cemeteries