Forest Lawn Cemetery is seeking a Family Service Representative (FSR) to join our team! If you are a compassionate, energetic, service-minded and ambitious this is a perfect career opportunity for you. In this role you will help individuals and families plan and pre-purchase (as well as at the time of need) their cemetery cremation and burial property. We offer structured training using a proven sales system, meaning you’ll have significant income potential and a long-term career.
Job Type: Full-time; Non-exempt Hourly
• As an FSR you will provide the highest level of service by responding to families, during and after the sales process.
• Provide at-need clients with immediate service, allowing them to make sounds decisions for their loved ones.
• Provide options and associated costs with purchasing cemetery property, and products.
• Identify leads and schedule presentations to meet sales goals.
$31,200 guaranteed annual salary based on 40 hours per week. Generous commission on all space and merchandise sales in addition to guaranteed salary. Typical annual compensation with base salary plus commission is averaged at $60,000 plus.
• Health Insurance coverage after 30 days of employment with generous employer contribution
• 401K with company match and profit sharing
• Flexible spending account
• Employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• Employer paid Long-term disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Compassionate and service-oriented
• Coachable and willing to learn
• Flexible schedule to meet customer demand
• Self-motivated to generate revenue by selling company services and products
• Confident and professional
• The ability to work with clients one on one to build strong customer relationships
• Ability and willingness to work evening and weekend hours to achieve above average income and serve families at their convenience, when necessary
• Proficient in email communication, Microsoft software and the ability to learn new software systems
• Valid and clean Drivers’ License required
Sales: 1 year preferred
High School Diploma
Work Location: Forest Lawn Group Cemeteries (location based on business need)